jeudi 7 février 2008

Me


My Name is Diana Rodriguez.I'm sixteen years old. I was born Geneva. I come from Spain ans France but I live in Geneva with my family.I have one older brother and one younger sister. I'm student and I go to Nicolas-Bouvier College.After the studies I would like to be a doctor to help all the persons who suffer in this world. I love sport! I did two years of classical dance and two years of kung-fü. I do ice skating for ten years.I like playing basket ball,volley,foot,badminton and swimming too. I like going out with my friends; go to the cinema, to the swimming pool, eat a pizaa all together and make the lunatic with them. For me the friends it is indispensable. I love pets too. I have two dogs ans one cat. I can't stand bad people killing animals for fur.It is really inequitable. I love listenning music and reading books. I adore poetry too.

Aucun commentaire: